Raven's Watch I swear to God my luck can't be worse
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Something he hadn't caught a whiff of at first suddenly grabbed his attention and he sniffed at it, eyes flaring wide for a moment. She was in heat. Or at least she smelled like it. The alluring scent made him begin to feel things he had only felt once, the first time Aliac ever entered heat and he had stood by her torturously controlling himself while making sure nobody else ever got near her. Aliac. The thought was like a wave of ice water had doused him and he cleared his throat focusing back in on her as she tried to figure out his name. "Almost, The name's Sunny." he said awkwardly, shifting slightly and hoping that she wouldn't consider his sudden antsy behavior to be rude. "No longer from Morningside. All the morningsiders are now at Elysium." he said and inside he thought "except for Aviana. She's....somewhere else." but shook the thought off.

The breeze blew toward him and he cursed internally, breathing in that beautiful smell. He sighed it back out and swallowed thickly as he tried to focus on anything else. Shit. It sucked being young. and a vrigin. He had so little control over how strongly he felt things, especially since this was the first year he could truly breed. "How is Seelie? And Stockholm?" he asked curiously. The last thing he had heard was that Thresher was lost and he had delivered bad news that seemed to crush whatever happiness Seelie had left inside of her.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
I swear to God my luck can't be worse - by Sunny - January 17, 2019, 12:20 AM
RE: I swear to God my luck can't be worse - by Moor - January 17, 2019, 01:18 AM
RE: I swear to God my luck can't be worse - by Sunny - January 17, 2019, 12:12 PM
RE: I swear to God my luck can't be worse - by Moor - January 17, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: I swear to God my luck can't be worse - by Sunny - January 17, 2019, 08:30 PM
RE: I swear to God my luck can't be worse - by Moor - January 17, 2019, 08:33 PM
RE: I swear to God my luck can't be worse - by Sunny - January 18, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: I swear to God my luck can't be worse - by Moor - January 24, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: I swear to God my luck can't be worse - by Sunny - January 25, 2019, 04:58 PM
RE: I swear to God my luck can't be worse - by Moor - February 16, 2019, 02:53 AM
RE: I swear to God my luck can't be worse - by Sunny - February 18, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: I swear to God my luck can't be worse - by Moor - March 04, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: I swear to God my luck can't be worse - by Sunny - March 06, 2019, 05:46 PM
RE: I swear to God my luck can't be worse - by Moor - March 16, 2019, 09:45 PM