Blackbeak Bluff i don't even have a "pla".
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
All Welcome 
Yami had always wanted to see the coast. As a kid, she'd tried to climb as high up Moonspear as she could to try and get a glimpse of it, but she'd never managed to figure out just where to go. She was here now, though, standing on the edge of a towering precipice with gray and blue spread out far and wide behind her. She'd come here for the ocean, and yet she found herself with her back to it, looking off at the mountains in the distance and solemnly wondering if the one she had pinpointed was the right one.

The girl was tired, both physically and emotionally. She had run from a life she had never felt good enough to be a part of, only to find yet another place she hadn't belonged in spite of desperately wanting to. Her heart ached with the memory of Ripley and Trouvere - a family she had felt happy in for a few short months before she'd gone and wrecked it all. Shame flooded her veins like an oil spill as she thought of him. How she had loved him, how she had thrown herself at him, and how he had completely and wholly rejected her.

Eventually, her eyes dropped away from the mountains and she turned to settle her golden gaze on the shores far beneath her toes. She needed to move forward, but everywhere she looked seemed to be so far out of her reach. Being so close to home again made her long to return, but the only ones she felt compelled to return for were the ones she had been born beside. The faces of her elder sisters kept her at bay - another series of wolves she had loved who had treated her like a nuisance if they ever bothered to look her way at all. Some part of Yami may have known she was being too harsh; that it hadn't been as awful as she remembered, and her family hadn't nearly been so cruel. But that part was not loud enough to alter the feelings she had about her past. It was those feelings and the handful of memories she'd collected to support it that she took with her.

The wind whipped hard on the cliffs, ruffling her already unkempt fur. Her gaze trailed off eventually to the West and again to the East as she considered which way to go next. Funny how having no where to go made it seem like the options for where to go next were so overwhelmingly numerous.
Messages In This Thread
i don't even have a "pla". - by Yami - January 17, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: i don't even have a "pla". - by RIP Firefly - January 17, 2019, 03:02 PM
RE: i don't even have a "pla". - by Yami - January 17, 2019, 06:10 PM
RE: i don't even have a "pla". - by RIP Firefly - January 17, 2019, 06:19 PM
RE: i don't even have a "pla". - by Yami - January 17, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: i don't even have a "pla". - by RIP Firefly - January 22, 2019, 04:30 PM
RE: i don't even have a "pla". - by Yami - January 23, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: i don't even have a "pla". - by RIP Firefly - January 27, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: i don't even have a "pla". - by Yami - January 27, 2019, 08:56 PM