Swiftcurrent Creek when i first met tom mccannon, i was working in the mines
Centurion
i know you by the state of your hands
165 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
just thorn being a horndog - feel free to chase him off!! ❤

thorn had made good on stigmata's blessing, tending to his new task with an ardent seriousness that was unusual even for the humorless eyjolfur. stigmata's females, tempting as they were, were not pursued by thorn -- instead, he set his sights outward and roved the hills adjacent to diaspora's claim.

there was a pack he had skirted just beyond the river, and the brute decided they would receive his first visit. cacheing a few small items (a rabbit's foot, a collection of raptor feathers, and the rotted haunch of a wolverine) just before the river that separated wapun from the creek, thorn rose from his burrowing and nimbly breasted the rushing waters.

he was still outside of swiftcurrent's claim, but he could scent here and there distant deposits of urine and scent. he would not be so bold as to slither through their territory, but he was so bold as to pace just outside of it. at intervals the hound threw back his broad head, and a low, crooning song parted from his lips -- tender and full of invitation for any females in the vicinity.
Messages In This Thread