Shadewood i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
To be frank, Cry found the apology to be much more soothing than what he’d expect it to be. It landed a light blanket of warmth across the iceberg of his sacred heart. 

All is well,” he admitted. He hadn’t seen a humble male since... hell, since his uncle Adair. It was entirely refreshing, and the Phantom regarded this rouge and coal fellow. For such a temperament to embalm them, they must have been quite free from the harness of the world. 

It’s actually quite profitable that you’re here; I need a second mind on a personal matter.” The dark Guardian would have asked Phex, but the fiery youth was out handling her trade. Plus it was rather nice to have a deep conversation with someone outside of the Family - 

or, what was meant to be a Family.

Choosing to lower himself in a sit, he made himself comfortable, while a gently swished tail invited his company to do the same. Then curling it about him, the shadow took a deep breath, weighing this decision. The feelings he got from this wolf weren’t hostile, and while the ex-Assassin was forever wary of strangers, the body language and tone of this man gave Cry the impression of tranquility. As though, this time, there was no need to guard. 

I’ve a wife,” he began, not even considering the company’s choice of whether they’d like to stay or not. When did he become so demanding? 

And I love her beyond the most imaginative capability.” It was true - should Gwen fall, he would lose himself. It was already clear the ex-Nightmare had a self-destructive personality. “So much to the point where I want to bear young with her, just to fill this undeserving world with wolves who have the grace to turn these Wilds into a community worth living amongst.” 

Had it not been for Gwen, Cry would have his wandering Assassin work, hopping from pack to pack each time it shriveled and disbanded into nothingness. He had begun to feel as though it were a curse of his that he inflicted on the world. Until Gwen had personally assured him it was not, that these things were meant to happen, and happened for a reason.

How would you bring such a topic to a woman? Or how would you  advise the manner of which to approach it?

Cry turned a somber stare to this immense wolf, his crystal blue irises glittering his interest in the coming response.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 22, 2019, 08:14 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 23, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 25, 2019, 10:16 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 29, 2019, 05:42 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - February 07, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - February 13, 2019, 01:51 PM