Shadewood i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
So he would just allow fate to just come? That seemed as viable an option as it did an opportunity to work on their relationship even more. In fact, it would be better to have it happen that way-

This man was appreciated. “Thank you. In fact, it almost stings that I hadn’t thought of that myself,” he said with a joking grin. “But I suppose when you’re a wolf who’s more used to taking action, decisions like this aren’t the first to land on your options list.

Such said, it was clear this was not a neighboring wolf who had chosen to make decisions. Cry used such a indicative to theorize that this male instead gave his choices to fate. He seemed to allow things to be, a drifter who skated through life with himself not being who held the reins. 

Cry turned a curious gaze to the thickly draped man. “From where have you come? Do you have a place you call home, or friends who await your return?” It was a queer assort, such a healthy burl of a man who traveled by his lonesome. It was clear the gentleman ate well, so did he have stable living conditions? Were they shared with him? 

Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 22, 2019, 08:14 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 23, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 25, 2019, 10:16 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 29, 2019, 05:42 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - February 07, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - February 13, 2019, 01:51 PM