Shadewood i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
He would miss him. If anything, he wanted to calll after the departing regal after he had returned the farewell where would he potentially wander by, where he would reside during the cold... but as large as the males body swayed, the thick limbs ferried the man further and further as Raziel watched on. Only after the brute vanished completely, did Cry exhale a somber plume of warmth in the shock of the cold night, and turn,  making his way back into the thickets of his home.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 22, 2019, 08:14 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 23, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 25, 2019, 10:16 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - January 29, 2019, 05:42 AM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - February 07, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: i've got gold and silver in my bloodshot eyes - by Cry - February 13, 2019, 01:51 PM