Permafrost Hollows half gods are worshipped in wine and flowers
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
<3

---

Poor Wintersbane, had Epic only half the responsibilities of the Tundra-male and he wouldn't be able to handle the situation. Being a traveler by heart also meant being care-free (or actually having to take only care of your own needs). And with responsibilities it truly was a daily task; from warding off lone stragglers on the edge of the borders to chaining females in heat who would otherwise breed with almost everything having male parts dangling between their legs. Still, those responsibilities also brought forth funny, comical and awkward situation that deserved some kudos. Yes, poor Wintersbane (but I had a good laugh, kudos well-deserved!).

At the same time Epic knocked on some doors and he truly had no idea who or what he would meet. Somehow the thought of meeting an Alpha made him nervous; not the fact that any wolf could eat his face, no, instead the possibility of meeting an authority figure. Oh boy. 

The wolf who had done the strong, fresh markings near the borders was slowly heading towards him. "Ru-ow." Slowly the young male adopted a more respectful stance to show his good intentions. "Hey, you're the border marking wolf. Your scent wall worked; it's all over the place." Stench, that was what he wanted to say instead. It worked like an invisible do-not-enter sign but still Epic didn't like the smell of pee (no matter from who). "My name is Epic and I came across your lands by chance. It's a pleasure to meet you. Is a new pack forming here?" The young male wanted to know; maybe because so far there weren't many packs but that could also be because it was just a small pack that settled quite a while ago.
Messages In This Thread
RE: half gods are worshipped in wine and flowers - by Epic - January 24, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: half gods are worshipped in wine and flowers - by Epic - January 29, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: half gods are worshipped in wine and flowers - by Epic - February 15, 2019, 02:56 PM