Deepwood Weald and every day, I'd add another stone to keep you safe
إذا تم العقل نقص الكلام
104 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
Private 
following my encounter w/ @Nocturnal - meeting @Damien

A million thoughts were plaguing Marruz like the beaks of a conspiracy, pecking at his mind and soul. There could be seen, of course, in that lone indigo eye (and the black should one look hard enough) no glimpse of these emotions. He followed lightly as always, swift on his limber appendages and quieter still upon the lush undergrowth of the eery forest.

He was going to meet a true Melonii soon, and the idea was both unnerving and riveting for the boy. In his peripherals, the grey mitten of his left foreleg bounded in and out of sight below him. It seemed to mock him as he pushed forward, nevertheless stoic in this whirlwind of concerns. 

Marruz shook his coat and pushed everything to the back of his mind, deciding his time could be used much more resourcefully on collecting himself. He knew, from what he had experienced, that Damien was the ultimate sovereign. But was he also critical? Ruthless? Did he also have a feathered accomplice? The lissome trees swayed and cracked above, echoing his troubled spirit. And all of this remained tucked deep within, so that as he moved he appeared even more hollow than the Deepwood.

ابن النجوم
"son of the stars"
Messages In This Thread
and every day, I'd add another stone to keep you safe - by Marruz - January 21, 2019, 02:03 PM