Dragoncrest Cliffs and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
“Hey,” she says and smiles, closing her eyes when Blixen touches her cheek. “I’m okay.” She doesn’t know how to properly put words into how she’s feeling but the restlessness is hard to miss, sometimes. Still, she makes time for Blixen when and where she can and when the other is able to make time with her. Everyone is on edge with their neighbors but things have slowly started to turn for the better. She hopes, anyway.

Mallaidh lowers her head and picks up the duck and with a quick gesture, indicates for Blixen to follow her back out of Hougeda. She picks her way through the brush and as they come out to the other side, finds a path of snow where the sun beats down, hoping to aid a little warmth into her fur.

“Share with me?” she asks once she sets it down, turning and hoping to see her friend having followed.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - January 21, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - January 22, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - January 26, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - January 26, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 03, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - February 03, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 03, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - February 08, 2019, 04:24 PM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 14, 2019, 07:57 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Blixen - February 17, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: and maybe i'm just better drenched in wine - by Mallaidh - February 24, 2019, 08:18 AM