Deepwood Weald i kissed a frog at midnight so he sang me a lullaby
98 Posts
Ooc — (►.◄)
The titan could not place what he felt in that moment but he knew it was deep-seated and personal, familiar in a certain sense one could only call deja vu. Perhaps in another life the two had met before and been companions or adversaries; he did not know which. He only knew in this brief wavering moment there was a kindling of something and he felt the desire to push for more of whatever it may be, but just as his lips parted the crisp declaration of the inky man broke the silence between them and retracted the words on the paragon's tongue. 

Maybe it was for the better.

"Perhaps we will meet again under the fall of night and you can teach me more of the stars" he began, gaze moving from the void of the boy's left eye to the sapphiric gleam of his right. "But until then" he let out in a raspy breath, moving a few paces in the direction of the swarthy youth. "I leave the hare to you." And with that he gave a final civilized dip of his maw before moving to begin his departure from the murky grove.  
3-3-3
9/10 threads
monthly goal - reach 100 posts
Messages In This Thread
RE: i kissed a frog at midnight so he sang me a lullaby - by Sanguinus - January 23, 2019, 04:06 PM