Stone Circle you don't have to wear your best fake smile
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Her words were sarcastic at first, but then she seemed to mellow a little and genuinely asked what she could do to fix things. Nikai didn't feel that she needed to fix things with them -- he felt that they all mutually needed to fix things with one another. He figured that the first thing he should do was talk to Alya about it, so that he could try and bring them together. He had no problem with Vespera, after all. Alya was a bit of a blind spot for Nikai; he did not realise that in his mind she could do nothing wrong and he would always choose her side if something happened, so it all hinged very heavily on whether Alya would give in here.

I'll talk to Alya about it, Nikai said with a nod. I'm sure she wants to patch things up too. You guys got off to a rough start, but I'm sure that we can fix it if you would spend some time together. Alya's great, and you seem nice enough too. Maybe do something fun together? Like hunting or going exploring. It could help, in Nikai's experience, to help others warm up to you by doing something nice with them.
Messages In This Thread
you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - January 22, 2019, 09:24 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - January 29, 2019, 05:20 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Vespera - February 04, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - February 05, 2019, 08:46 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Vespera - February 07, 2019, 01:07 PM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - February 08, 2019, 08:19 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Vespera - February 10, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - February 12, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Vespera - February 13, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: you don't have to wear your best fake smile - by Nikai - February 14, 2019, 10:25 AM