Dragoncrest Cliffs even small children, when launched at very fast speeds, can kill
Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
If there was another thing Vonnaruil shared in troves with his twin, it's that they are unfailingly, blithely unaware to their tangents -- as well as their lack of capacity to recognize whenever something they talk about sounds ominous. They did not lack, however, in framing such situations in a cheerful light. So, oblivious to his uneasy audience, Vonn twittered on, "Ah, yes. The Vartija, or, as I like to call them, the Wardens of the North," he crooned, more than willing to dispense what he knew.

Blixen's preturbeditude certainly didn't register with the Crow; he merely thought it best to state he wasn't going to laze about for longer than allowed. "Oh, the north. To myself, it is practically the south of our Rhaesuial-" he began but, simpered crookedly in apology before getting himself back on track. His argent, ever-sensual gaze became tender, then, as if he spoke of an old flame rather than an entire guild-- er, pack. "From what Wintersbane has told me, that faction will be settled at the Permafrost Hollows, if you are familiar with such a place? It meant to be a, er, guard-some clan of sorts."

Then, the softness of receeded into something more considering. "Seeing, for one thing, is believing, you know, yet my sotherra has rather honorable airs about him. I would not be against the prospect of vouching for the lord, should a day come that we may be enfavored to another." Hesitated, and then reaffirmed, plush ears flickering with regard, "As an alliance, or merely some accord, perhaps, someday," before momentarily, innocently losing himself to his own thoughts, gaze listless.

And then, just as suddenly, a white fire unfurled in those tactile eyes, as if suddenly recalling whatever else Wintersbane had told him: "Rakk. Wintersbane told me that a Rakk hunts my muinthel, Aure. Does that hijo de puta still live?" His cloud-colored irises flurried from the red woman to the looming corsair, suddenly fervent at what could have become of his sister.
Messages In This Thread
RE: even small children, when launched at very fast speeds, can kill - by Vonnaruil - February 05, 2019, 08:45 AM