Swiftcurrent Creek [ a melody for the ancients]
a bloodied rose
7 Posts
Ooc — kite
She was exhausted, her fatigue barely content to lie dormant in the overworked fibers of her muscles.  A certain amount of brevity had to be applied for fear the cladding of dispassion would begin to woefully crack and purge the secreted shortcomings of her ailment.  The situation, however, seemed to persevere with a superfluous amount of annoyance – suddenly there is teeth, and the inelegant slaver of a waggling, impetuous tongue that seemed intent on wounding her in some uncouth fashion.  It was a fruitless endeavor, of course, for what did a princess care of the opinions of fleas?  She affords but a glance – more than rightly, the rundown-looking woman was owed – a look of unamusement weighing heavily upon her lids – “Certainly I am first merely based upon looks, before her eyes retrained upon the more important, dark-headed lothario.  She would not waste her time on her again.  “You really should have your servants trained better.”  Though he had attempted to reign her, somewhat, which caused a glimmer of pleasure to sparkle in the crepuscular lenses of her visions.  He proclaimed his title as ‘alpha', though being more accustomed to a primordial system of categorization, she'd not heard the term before.  “I'm quite unclear on what an alpha entails? Does this hold some manner of importance?”  She queried, pursing her lip which accompanied a pristinely dotted eyebrow.  No matter, he'd asked her what she wanted, and she spoke her desires plainly – “I demand a rank,” she offered, curtly, “I have an untouched womb and royal bloodlines, certainly more than an adequate offer for a title.”  Just like that she was willing to give her body and spoil her womb, for she knew no other method of transaction.  That was how it worked in her world – why would she expect it any other way?
phone post - i'm terribly sorry for the quality, i feel ill today <3
Messages In This Thread
[ a melody for the ancients] - by Vivian - January 23, 2019, 03:02 PM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by Shaara - January 23, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by RIP Kavik - January 24, 2019, 10:54 AM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by Vivian - January 24, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by Velvet - January 24, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by Shaara - January 25, 2019, 11:18 AM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by RIP Kavik - January 25, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by Soltero - January 25, 2019, 12:59 PM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by Vivian - January 25, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by Shaara - January 26, 2019, 12:04 PM