how far do I have to go to get to you
457 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Warrior
Private 
The woods had seemed a good enough waypoint for Moorhen. Too, she wanted to stop and point out the two gaping maws that marked an unnecessary pass; she didn't want the lambs getting turned around on the way home if they got separated, so she explained that the pass would spit them out on the other side, but that it was a longer way around and they'd better not take it because she wanted them back on the island post-haste if they got separated. And they'd better not get separated in the first place, because she was not in the mood to worry about them, please and thank you.

After delivering this firm diatribe, she'd released the kids to hunt for their dinner - there were a fair amount of lazy ptarmigans in this area - and had returned to @Szymon's side. She wanted to ask how he was doing, if the kids were annoying him, if he was feeling any better... but the words wouldn't come, even though she knew these ones. Instead, she shoved her nose into his shoulder, trying to prod a reaction out of him.

"Hungry?" she asked, nostrils flaring as she thought about looking into their own supper. Food, thus far, had been the only thing the pair could really manage without getting prickly with each other. Unsurprisingly, communication did not seem to be their forte.
Messages In This Thread
how far do I have to go to get to you - by Moor - January 24, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: how far do I have to go to get to you - by Szymon - January 25, 2019, 06:38 AM
RE: how far do I have to go to get to you - by Moor - February 08, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: how far do I have to go to get to you - by Szymon - March 16, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: how far do I have to go to get to you - by Moor - March 18, 2019, 02:52 PM