how far do I have to go to get to you
457 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Warrior
There was a part of her that would always hold on and associate Szymon with her youth. But when he asked her to lead, she had no trouble stepping into that role. She was a leader, and he was no longer the man who'd carried her across the beach. So she lingered only long enough to allow him time to stretch before setting off at a quick clip through the trees, her long strides eating up the ground.

She'd been hoping to come across some kind of fowl. Turkeys were always a good bet. Instead, she found herself face-to-face with a strong and sprightly doe. Its coat was a bright, burnished brown, and its legs were strong and tapered, and snow was falling around them just so - Moorhen was struck as she'd never been before by the beauty and grace of the species. It was a fine specimen, and she knew that she and Szymon were unlikely to be able to bring it down on their own.

Still, when it turned and ran, she sprang right after it.
Messages In This Thread
how far do I have to go to get to you - by Moor - January 24, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: how far do I have to go to get to you - by Szymon - January 25, 2019, 06:38 AM
RE: how far do I have to go to get to you - by Moor - February 08, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: how far do I have to go to get to you - by Szymon - March 16, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: how far do I have to go to get to you - by Moor - March 18, 2019, 02:52 PM