Wheeling Gull Isle Sundown in the Paris of the Prairies
167 Posts
Ooc — mercury
she herself bristled when the other jumped, but settled once the girl did, her heart returning to its normal rate. sorry, Tahani said with a small laugh, looking rueful. she shifted her paws, and then sat down, curling her tail catlike around herself and blinking down at the girl.

i am Tahani, she introduced herself. you are? while waiting for the response, she dipped her muzzle toward the collection of shells, her eyes glowing. i like--pretty. i do this, too. her common tongue was improving, if only by a little bit, by listening to the others speak here. she had been spoiled by the proliferation of Inuttut on the glacier, and back home, as well.
Common · Inuttut
Messages In This Thread
Sundown in the Paris of the Prairies - by Thresher - January 25, 2019, 07:19 PM
RE: Sundown in the Paris of the Prairies - by Tahani - February 01, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: Sundown in the Paris of the Prairies - by Thresher - February 07, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: Sundown in the Paris of the Prairies - by Tahani - February 08, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: Sundown in the Paris of the Prairies - by Thresher - February 17, 2019, 01:23 PM
RE: Sundown in the Paris of the Prairies - by Tahani - February 18, 2019, 05:14 PM