Cerulean Cape lost in a concrete jungle
Mɾ. Kɳιϝҽ Gυყ
58 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

There was nowhere left to go, nowhere left to run. Panic crept up my throat as I ran into yet another dead end, and realized he had led me here. Turning around, I found him...

He continued through the Wilds, a shimmering collosus of muscle and tattered memories. The blood of his latest kill had clung to the front of his muscled chest, a now hardening into a flaking shield of dark garnet. Little flakes of it fell off to trail the frigid winds of the wintery world, backdrafting from him both the salty grace of the unfrozen sea, and the coppery salinity of cold blooded murder. 

Trailing the coast, Moath had found the majority scent of a nearby pack, but one bright thread led from it. It was a strung out thread, one that was clearly sad, alone, and most importantly to the mindful but mindless psychopath, the thread was weak. It called to him, pulling him away from the majority, and led him to the minority, the singularity, that little thin thread that held his attention and pulled. He walked with this thread, and walked and walked, paying no attention to the horrid temperatures that froze most unwary travellers. The sun was nowhere to be found- It was night, the most deepest of hours, and Moath found his pace quickened. Heartbeat stead, and steps silent, his mind too, was quiet. He was on the thread, near the end, and once his pads hit rock an echoed the crash of that turbulent sea, Moath could see who had called to him.

They lay just ahead of him, and seemed to drift free of this world without his touch. He wanted to be the one who helped them, who stripped them from their thread and sent them away. He knew how to make others go away, and soon, this girl would join, just as the others had.
Thick limbs carried him forth...
quickly.

And ivories pulled free from their sheathes, revealing themselves still flecked with the spoil of his last meal. However unlike this woman's soon to be outcome, they had been unable to get away.And they had paid their life for it. 

A full one hundred and sixty five pounds landed atop the slender body of the young girl old enough to be killable, but young enough to be momentarily considered by the behemoth of a wolf. But the hesitation passed as those jaws unlocked their full width, and rammed directly to the back of a soft nape. A brutish shove forward, and soon a drag-

It wasn't long before that mesmerizingly beautiful blue grey head of hers was agonizingly close to those waters.

And in silence, he waited.

Messages In This Thread
lost in a concrete jungle - by Faeryn - January 26, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: lost in a concrete jungle - by Moath - January 27, 2019, 10:57 AM
RE: lost in a concrete jungle - by Faeryn - February 02, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: lost in a concrete jungle - by Moath - February 08, 2019, 01:10 PM
RE: lost in a concrete jungle - by Faeryn - February 17, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: lost in a concrete jungle - by Moath - February 20, 2019, 03:07 PM