Horizon Ridge Patience you must have, my young padawan
I hear the drums echoing tonight
238 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
training thread with @Illidan

The moon had only just dissolved beneath the waves when Embry began his trek, a tawny blot on the horizon set ablaze by the awakening sun. He wanted to get aqcuainted with the terrain before he attempted to teach another in its ways. The previous day, the man had debated whether to meet at the ridge or the bluff. One could teach corners finely, though he figured for their initial meeting they would do best in a less consequential area.

Oceanic orbs sweeped the shrapnel of aged stone with a glimmer of complacency. On the journey, he had been doubtful of his selected spot. He figured, now, that such feelings were only natural. Wind whistled through the shards of broken scree and gemstone, buffeting the large creature that now surveyed its blemished treasury. 

Beyond the strategy of sheer locale alone, Embry found that he was rather anxious to see the hooded boy again. He felt that there was much he could unearth, though it eluded him the depth. And he also believed that he had developed some sort of an esteem for the former foe.

The ursine of a wolf drew his head back and emit a sharp, throaty timbre. The sudden vibration cut smoothly into the morning stillness. Embry's brow furrowed as the note ebbed, and he set his gaze readily upon the gaping world ahead. He could only hope his first apprentice would match the fortune he foresaw.
ϟ
​I stopped an old man along the way,
hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies.
He turned to me as if to say,
"Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you".
Messages In This Thread
Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - January 26, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 02, 2019, 01:17 AM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 02, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 03, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 03, 2019, 11:19 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 05, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 05, 2019, 09:04 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 12, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 12, 2019, 10:19 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 13, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 13, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 28, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 28, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - March 03, 2019, 11:03 PM