Silver Creek get thee to a nunnery
142 Posts
Ooc —
The journey had been pretty silence between the two, he wanted to ask so many questions about what kind of home it would be but he refrained as she referred everything to her brothers and so that's where his questions would come out, when they show up. As she stopped so did he, taking a seat to wait on them to show up. He was a bit impatient but didn't show it, probably because it seemed that Addison had given him directions on just how to act and in his mind that meant they were some sort of strict. 

Got it, seeking a home and I invited myself to follow you. Correct? his comment seemed a bit jerky but that's all because the story could easily have holes poked in it. He shot her an apologetic look briefly. Small talk wasn't something he had been the best at and so it fell silent again as if they were still traveling. 

Steele hoped that they would show up soon so he could get it over with.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
get thee to a nunnery - by Addison - January 26, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: get thee to a nunnery - by Steele - January 26, 2019, 08:17 PM