Arrow Lake got me a job, and i quit my rambling
Centurion
i know you by the state of your hands
165 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Thorn's 100 post had to be something big! Plus I don't think anyone has challenged yet? @Stigmata @Mahler @Takiyok
As a sidenote, me @ Thorn right now: click

diaspora's member count had grown, admittedly little on thorn's behalf. all the same, like any self-possessing male, thorn believed himself entitled to the things he wished to keep: a warm bed, a willing mate, and proper rank in which he could be proud to boast.

life as diaspora's tessarius was not, in itself, a shameful existence. as guard of diaspora, he was granted free reign to patrol, to range, and occasionally abscond -- but he was still under the thumb of two non-leaders, and thorn believed himself second only to stigmata and mahler's command.

he vied for a higher title, and in his eyes he believed the only way to secure himself besides stigmata and mahler's lofty echelon was... to simply to take it.

so take it, he would.

he would have to prove himself to the two of them -- one, an iron commander, the other a hardened captain. like as not their eyes had seen many foolish and prideful men sorrowed. thorn would not fall to the same follies.

carefully sculpted by stigmata, conditioned and advised by mahler, thorn believed his actions just, and prepared for the inevitable conflict with a rough roll of his shoulders.

he stepped towards takiyok with his tail curved over his broad hips, his intent clear.

he wished for no bloodshed as he faced the northerner -- it was not his way nor the way of the wolf, to savage one's own packmate. and so, he presented himself before the centurion, his posture set at quiet defiance that communicated he was ready should it turn into a scrabble.
it was worth it to see that boy cut from the knees
Messages In This Thread
got me a job, and i quit my rambling - by Thorn - January 27, 2019, 10:55 AM
RE: got me a job, and i quit my rambling - by Takiyok - January 29, 2019, 01:17 PM