Blackfeather Woods i'm gonna bring it all back to you
little spirit
247 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Seer
The forest was still the forest. Some things were different, but the spirit did not care much that her safe haven was breached. Neither did she miss the caretaker overly much. Her mortal coil was gone, but she was still around this forest. Her spirit would never wane, and even if a mortal form was convenient, that much the spirit could not deny, there was something peaceful about dying within the confines of this forest. It was one of the better places in the world to rest for all eternity.

With a slight hobble in her gait from the wound inflicted by the silver boy on the other end of the mountains, the spirit approached the dark one as she heard someone say 'Shadow'. The pale youth vaguely recognised this wolf; she was one of the Blackfeather wolves that had served underneath the caretaker and the master. The spirit joined by her sister's side, looking very much like her sibling's missing half had just been completed, and stared at the wolf who had called her 'shadow'. She had half a mind to say that her name was Squeaky, but then again, the dark one was overdue for a new nick name, anyway.
Messages In This Thread
i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Astara - January 27, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Flicker - January 31, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Averna - February 02, 2019, 07:45 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Astara - February 02, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Flicker - February 03, 2019, 07:52 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Averna - February 05, 2019, 09:50 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Astara - February 06, 2019, 10:01 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Flicker - February 06, 2019, 02:00 PM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Averna - February 07, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Astara - February 07, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Flicker - February 07, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Averna - February 08, 2019, 07:28 AM