Blackfeather Woods i'm gonna bring it all back to you
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The woman's ears perked a the arrival of a white spirt -- the pale counterpart to the shadow. Did she speak or too was mute? So, there was two of the young. The pale looked like Relmyna would if she were younger; aside from the eyes. The dark master surely couldn't support the pair alone...and yet why should it be her duty to stay?

The division split the woman; was it a choice of morality? So many questions without answers, always asking questions.  "Will you both stay here, or venture from the woods?" She had to know, at least if they wanted to leave she could ask them to stay by her. Find Maegi. Perhaps return and rebuild but...surely the pale girl was still alive.
It seemed almost hopeless, yet the woman still hoped. Hoped and prayed.
But if she had the chance to keep these two safe and find Maegi, surely the Melonii had a chance in these woods.
Surely...
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Messages In This Thread
i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Astara - January 27, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Flicker - January 31, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Averna - February 02, 2019, 07:45 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Astara - February 02, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Flicker - February 03, 2019, 07:52 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Averna - February 05, 2019, 09:50 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Astara - February 06, 2019, 10:01 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Flicker - February 06, 2019, 02:00 PM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Averna - February 07, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Astara - February 07, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Flicker - February 07, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Averna - February 08, 2019, 07:28 AM