Blackfeather Woods i'm gonna bring it all back to you
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
"Because it is no longer as safe as it was here."
'Especially for you two', she almost added but didn't. She wasn't about to offend the new generation of what would be Blackfeathers legacy. 

She looked between the pair, frowning softly. She should stay, provide for them, for the Dark Master. Could one huntress do so for three wolves? Even with help, the winter would be hard. She supposed it was selfish: she was going to run away from these woods. For fear of her own life.
Again, she was running from a home she couldn't defend.

"I want to look for Maegi, perhaps bring her back here. If I don't find her, I suppose I'll return here myself."
She should come back anyway, make sure they were safe. Make sure they weren't starving...the woman's gut twisted at the thought. She'd blame herself if anything happened to the pair, even though they were grown now. They didn't have the experience. 
"You're welcome to come with me, I'll try to return and fill caches before I go too far to return often."
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Messages In This Thread
i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Astara - January 27, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Flicker - January 31, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Averna - February 02, 2019, 07:45 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Astara - February 02, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Flicker - February 03, 2019, 07:52 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Averna - February 05, 2019, 09:50 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Astara - February 06, 2019, 10:01 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Flicker - February 06, 2019, 02:00 PM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Averna - February 07, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Astara - February 07, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Flicker - February 07, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Averna - February 08, 2019, 07:28 AM