Blackfeather Woods i'm gonna bring it all back to you
little spirit
247 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Seer
The spirit did not feel afraid and she scoffed at the notion that she should run away in fear of this place now that the caretaker was deceased. The outside world had proved just as dangerous, and she was unafraid of it. And if her mortal coil were to be shed, here was the best place. No wolf can hurt me, she said, sounding cocky, but in truth speaking not of her physical capabilities but those of the spiritual nature. She did not value her body as much as her spirit and she knew she would do great things even in death. She did not wish to die, but the forest would protect them. It always had.

As Maegi was mentioned, the spirit dove into her memory and canted her head in question. Oh -- Legs. The wanderer. Where had she even gone? She might wander back here eventually. Time would tell. It seemed as if she wanted to go, this wolf, but did not truly have the guts to tell the pair she would go. Or maybe she was truthful, and she was their guardian.

She remained silent and nodded. It did not matter to her whether she would return to the spirit, she would be fine either way.
Messages In This Thread
i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Astara - January 27, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Flicker - January 31, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Averna - February 02, 2019, 07:45 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Astara - February 02, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Flicker - February 03, 2019, 07:52 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Averna - February 05, 2019, 09:50 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Astara - February 06, 2019, 10:01 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Flicker - February 06, 2019, 02:00 PM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Averna - February 07, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Astara - February 07, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Flicker - February 07, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Averna - February 08, 2019, 07:28 AM