Emberflame Ridge Breath, should I take a deep?
319 Posts
Ooc —
He wasn't expecting the slim jet woman to turn around, but when she did, Ramsay mustered a toothsome wolf's grin that rivaled his grimace from earlier. She yelled at him and he let his ears plane to the sides and turned his face away with mock remorse. Though she was older than he, he treated Lily in a condescending fashion... perhaps because he thought she was less intelligent than he, or perhaps because he was larger. As a result, no amount of yelling at him would make Ramsay feel bad for how he'd treated Lily. On the contrary, he thought he was teaching her a very valuable lesson while getting his kicks at the same time.

You approached me, he pointed out in his smooth, detached voice, fixing her once more in his imperious vision. He whisked his lips over his teeth and let his face fall to something more serious. He hadn't known she was pregnant, though now that he looked more closely, the curve of her stomach was a little unnatural on her otherwise thin figure. Oh well. The lesson was the same either way. The babes in your belly deserve more than a witless dam, wouldn't you agree? Strangers can hurt you, little starling.
Messages In This Thread
Breath, should I take a deep? - by Ramsay - January 27, 2019, 11:10 AM
RE: Breath, should I take a deep? - by Lily - January 30, 2019, 08:45 PM
RE: Breath, should I take a deep? - by Ramsay - February 04, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: Breath, should I take a deep? - by Lily - February 04, 2019, 09:34 PM
RE: Breath, should I take a deep? - by Ramsay - February 04, 2019, 09:48 PM
RE: Breath, should I take a deep? - by Lily - February 04, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: Breath, should I take a deep? - by Ramsay - February 04, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: Breath, should I take a deep? - by Lily - February 04, 2019, 11:23 PM
RE: Breath, should I take a deep? - by Ramsay - February 04, 2019, 11:49 PM
RE: Breath, should I take a deep? - by Lily - February 05, 2019, 05:50 PM