Swiftcurrent Creek lately i found myself thinking, been dreaming about you a lot
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Private 
the starting signs of the season were upon the pale sylph as she stalked through the territory. agitation pulled at her expression more often than not, and the aggression she felt was more characteristic of her old self -- the one she didn't remember -- than it was of the wolf she had been lately. the present estrus among the territory was sending aria's own hormones into a frenzy... and she had hit a breaking point. 

despite the fact that she had snuck out of the territory once or twice to see the mysterious man that was thorn, she had unsettled business here with constantine. a man of her past -- potentially. not that she remembered. she'd spent every day pinned to the ground -- metaphorically -- by his wife and kids, and she was quite tired of being the blame of it all. it felt like he had just as much to do with it as her... and beyond that, she had done nothing wrong. thanks to constantine's own hostility towards her, aria had gained a bit of fire in her eyes, and she was burning it down. 

she sought out the dark figure of @Constantine, along the borders now, with a bone to pick.
Messages In This Thread
lately i found myself thinking, been dreaming about you a lot - by Aria - January 28, 2019, 07:32 PM