Duck Lake oh, i know that boy's going to rip me up
181 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
A hardened facade given to the world as she tracked her back mate, the mask began to slip upon his appearance—a massive form of swarthy fur and muscle that made his way toward her, his nose closer to the ground, drawing a curling grin of amusement to the corners of her lips.

Sidling closer to him, the lissome wolf greeted her pack mate with a fond press of her nose to his cheek, snuffing at the dark fur along his nape, studying the scents that clung to him now. With her tail draping casually through the cool air with the occasional flick, she pulled back, her good nature falling back into her previous melancholy gaze. This was the distraction she needed. “And what antics are you up to today?” Her voice was a smoky purr, and taking a step from the wolf’s side, her eyes surveyed the pond with mild curiosity. In truth, she would have preferred a pack that was within a roving valley, or perhaps a forest. But she had not chosen her home on the terrain, but instead on the merit of those within it.
Messages In This Thread
oh, i know that boy's going to rip me up - by Ketzia - January 28, 2019, 08:06 PM
RE: oh, i know that boy's going to rip me up - by Thorn - January 28, 2019, 10:02 PM
RE: oh, i know that boy's going to rip me up - by Ketzia - January 30, 2019, 11:06 AM
RE: oh, i know that boy's going to rip me up - by Thorn - February 02, 2019, 03:49 PM