Duck Lake oh, i know that boy's going to rip me up
Centurion
i know you by the state of your hands
165 Posts
Ooc —
a subtle shift in expression cascaded across ketzia's features, and thorn, having only glanced briefly upon her, wondered if he had imagined the flicker that stole across her narrow muzzle. her body language foretold she was at least welcoming of his company, but troubled by the brief shade he had seen steal across her glacial-green gaze, thorn held off from greeting her too enthusiastically.

his tail wavered loosely around his hocks, and he extended his muzzle politely before returning to ruminating in the snow. her inquiry was met with a quick flip of his roughly triangular ear. "i was thinking of hunting." he replied, but his tone lacked enthuiasm in the prospect. "yourself?"

his enthusiam was soon rekindled by ketzia's presence; the pair hunted, successful or not -- another good day in the books.
it was worth it to see that boy cut from the knees
Messages In This Thread
oh, i know that boy's going to rip me up - by Ketzia - January 28, 2019, 08:06 PM
RE: oh, i know that boy's going to rip me up - by Thorn - January 28, 2019, 10:02 PM
RE: oh, i know that boy's going to rip me up - by Ketzia - January 30, 2019, 11:06 AM
RE: oh, i know that boy's going to rip me up - by Thorn - February 02, 2019, 03:49 PM