Sun Mote Copse i just want to be part of your symphony
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
Since Epic had no idea that Eljay didn't like his idea of SuperJay all too much, the boy was now dubbed as SuperJay like Wraen was named Rennie. There was something very heroic about their scouting mission and looking at the status of a moose that Eljay deserved a superhero name. Or maybe Epic still lingered too much on his thoughts about stories and fantasies of great deeds that were not always so realistic in real life. At the same time, there was something very heroic about the superempathic Eljay, but Epic still didn't know his newfound hunter-in-arms too well to figure that out on his own.

Stalking slowly behind Eljay, Epic kept his head low to the ground while his nostrils flared at the scent of the moose. His ears stood erect on top of his head as he felt the hunter inside him grow stronger. When SuperJay had pointed to the moose, he gently nodded while his golden eyes looked at the creature. It was thin (like Epic) except for one difference: the moose had aged, having seen many summers and winters alike. Grey hairs were crossed with brown hairs, especially around the eyes; a sign that the deer was old. There was a strange, sickening smell coming from the direction of the prey animal and Epic face cringed slightly while he wondered if the creature was sick and looking for a place to die.

"Where do we go from here?" Epic whispered as soft as he could, soft words only meant for Eljay's ears. "Should we prepare the pack for a hunt or..?" He wasn't sure what was needed to fill in after ..'or'..for while Epic was often reckless and inexperienced, he wasn't stupid. He wondered how SuperJay gauged the situation.
Messages In This Thread
i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - January 29, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Epic - January 30, 2019, 09:49 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - January 31, 2019, 04:43 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Epic - January 31, 2019, 07:36 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - February 01, 2019, 07:40 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Epic - February 01, 2019, 08:20 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - February 06, 2019, 03:21 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Epic - February 09, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - February 13, 2019, 06:42 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Epic - February 15, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - February 22, 2019, 05:02 PM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by RIP Niamh - February 23, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Epic - February 28, 2019, 10:11 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Colt RIP - February 28, 2019, 10:43 AM
RE: i just want to be part of your symphony - by Eljay - March 02, 2019, 05:07 PM