Sleepy Fox Hollow seven ate nine
181 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Uhhh..hah. I'm so sorry. <3 Obviously this is wicked outdated for you, so I can either edit her offer, or you can respond however you think he might to her offer. So sorry! <3
He was a trusting creature, though the pale dove surmised that merely came from his hulking mass in comparison to her own. Tactically, she could certainly assert damage upon the stranger should she desire to, but perhaps not at a greater cost upon herself. It wasn’t in the intent of the gypsy woman, though, and as he allowed trust to roil from himself, she felt a twinge of admiration, knowing the gesture far from simple.

Outwardly, the mask remained within careful place, for it had certainly done her no favors the past weeks to allow it to slip. Her eyes drifted from him, training upon the wounds that traced past fur to skin, scrutinizing with only faint knowledge of medicine. The jagged edges of the injury could promise infection, which she assumed he was well aware off—but the quiver of her nose could detect no indication thus far of the worst happening.

She pulled back slightly, allowing her gaze to fall back upon the masculine features of the warrior before her. It would be a lie to say he would not make a fine addition to the ranks of Diaspora—and perhaps a welcome distraction from the more recent disappointment that had settled in her heart. But she was not so brazen—not yet.

“I think you’ll live,” she murmured, the smoke of her voice lilting with a teasing coil. “I can try to clean it for you if you’d like. But I’m not a healer, and I don’t know what to put on it to keep it from infection. My pack has a talented wolf, who’d know better.”

She paused, taking a pace back, then, allowing her tail to curl around her hind for a moment before flicking outward. “But at full disclosure, it’s likely they’ll want something in return for the assistance.”
Messages In This Thread
seven ate nine - by Sanguinus - January 30, 2019, 02:04 AM
RE: seven ate nine - by Ketzia - January 30, 2019, 11:24 AM
RE: seven ate nine - by Sanguinus - February 05, 2019, 08:42 AM
RE: seven ate nine - by Ketzia - February 26, 2019, 06:38 PM
RE: seven ate nine - by Sanguinus - February 27, 2019, 10:24 AM
RE: seven ate nine - by Ketzia - April 02, 2019, 03:13 PM