Herbalists' Cache I see it there, to the east
4 Posts
Ooc — Foxtcha
All Welcome 
Sorry if Im a little rusty

Khione's heart sped within her chest, with excitement, fear and anxiety. Snow cracked and crushed beneath her paws as she ran toward the Taiga. "Finally, somewhere new " she thought to herself. White, green and grey alike grew closer to her and she could finally see what she laid before her. Khione eventually came to a stop at the borders of Snowforest Taiga, The Bracken Woods laid far behind her. Her ears flickered and moved left to right in contemplation. It seemed she had two options, a sort of glacier, or snowfield or a forest-type place. The choice was obvious to her, the forest would provide sufficient food, water and medicine as she made her way southeast, so she drew forward. As she walked, thoughts trickled toward her conscious. Flashes of wolves' faces appeared within her mind, one standing one in particular. Khione stopped in her tracks, eyes clenched shut "Enough." She was getting homesick. "You can't go back. Not now. "  Drawing out a final sigh, she continued onward, eyes darting around and making mental notes of the different plants that seemed to inhabit this area. " I see.. hm.. Interesting.. " Khione took to mumbling, a bit of an subconscious attempt to comfort herself as well as drive away the homesickness. The forest was truly beautiful, herbs, plants and berries alike seemed to be strangely abundant. "These must be incredibly resilient to endure such cold"  the she-wolf figured. 
Messages In This Thread
I see it there, to the east - by Khione - January 30, 2019, 05:36 PM
RE: I see it there, to the east - by Lily - January 30, 2019, 08:40 PM
RE: I see it there, to the east - by Khione - January 31, 2019, 02:15 AM
RE: I see it there, to the east - by Khione - January 31, 2019, 02:15 AM
RE: I see it there, to the east - by Lily - January 31, 2019, 09:16 AM
RE: I see it there, to the east - by Khione - January 31, 2019, 06:47 PM
RE: I see it there, to the east - by Lily - February 01, 2019, 04:09 PM