Heron Lake Plateau thanks to a little something called helvetica bold 24 point.
121 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Mariposa actually means "butterfly" in Spanish :) I picked it up from a werewolf book I was reading once lol And here seems like a good place to wrap!

Poe gave a light shrug in response to her thanks. It wasn't really something that needed thanks in her mind - it was just a given for her. She could no sooner murder her own father than she could break a promise. Don't get me wrong though - if she were forced to choose one or the other, she definitely would not kill Mordecai.

"I appreciate that a lot," Poe told him, smiling brightly. She felt a yawn rise up in her just then, but politely held it at bay as she stood to excuse herself. "Well, I think I'll go catch a cat nap for a bit. Feel free to raid this cache if you want - I put a few fresh kills in it that are totally up for grabs." She reached to poke her nose into his shoulder in a friendly gesture. "It was nice meeting you. I'll see ya around," she said before turning and heading off to find somewhere safe from the snow and cold to rest.
Messages In This Thread