Moonspear Beauty over Wisdom- Just as beautiful as you are; It's so pitiful what you are.
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Joining 

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

She was answered, her company drawing near from the peripherals she felt silently urge him forward. It wasn't but a second before the average-formed wolf stood before her, a complete anomaly in his own. He was stark, pale and what the moon itself could identify, as. But no, not the moon- A moon- who's name had been just as Charon's was. A moon also called by so many, Pluto's Most Fed, the largest satelite of Pluto. It was too, named Charon, the incredible orb of rock and gases that held a bit more reddish tinge than the soul before her. Garnets drew a river of images over the numerous scars littering the rather pretty male, and she recalled the greek whom based their lore over the heavenly bodies, as well. Charon, she mused, the son of Erebus and Nyx - the ferryman of the passed souls. 

The Witch silenced her thoughts as her response to his soundless question came swift. Melodical notes interwoven within her commanding tone gave the Divine a much more feminine approach, though it would be best not to be overly invested, as it was far from flirtatious. She had no current desire to intervene in mortal love, at the moment. "I have seen your land, and it is unrivaled in its' beauty- I wish to live amongst you in union." The Sahira had no skills that she could offer the male, nor their family. Unless they was partial to hearing stories. But the Witch knew her stories would only get her in trouble- they always had. So she would either make it into this pack, or be told to leave. 

But every sky will build my throne.
[Image: e7ff2v.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty over Wisdom- Just as beautiful as you are; It's so pitiful what you are. - by Zafina - February 08, 2019, 09:57 AM