Silverlight Terrace angry geese, a yummy feast or invincible beast
If ever I read Satan's signature upon a face, it is on that of your new friend.
46 Posts
Ooc — hannah
The boy laughed, rolling over as he did so before shaking his head.  "Are we the biggest wimps on the planet or the greatest heroes?" He questioned, glancing at his newfound brother with confused, but amused eyes. He stood up and dismissed the question before it could be answered. "I don't wish to know the true answer behind it, let's just bask in the victory over the devil's spawn."

Dash. The name was simple enough, nothing he would forget.  "Saved your ass? You aided me as much as I did you, brother."  He insisted.

Atticus's sunny attitude seemed to shift, much colder and solemn than before. His frosted eyes locked with Dash's. "And if they are to return, we must solemnly swear to fight alongside each other once more,"  his lips trembled before bursting into laughter and falling to the ground once more. "What a strange world is it, Dash."
Messages In This Thread
angry geese, a yummy feast or invincible beast - by Percival - February 03, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: angry geese, a yummy feast or invincible beast - by Percival - February 03, 2019, 08:55 PM