Silverlight Terrace a lovely night for stargazing and poorly behaving
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
As was so often the case, Chai remained oblivious concerning her features. Sure, she knew wasn't bad looking. But she never boasted. She preferred to be humble. The muscles lining her shoulders eased when he assured her that she wasn't being a bother. A hint of a smile came again to her lips. "Well, that's a relief."

Out here in the open in these rolling fields at night, she noticed the sharp chill in the air. When a stray breeze would blow by, it ruffled through her coat, reminding her of how dearly she would like a warm place to hole up in. Which got her thinking... She should look for an ideal spot, since it looked like she wouldn't find a pack anytime soon. 

Drawn out of these idle thoughts, she dipped her head in a nod, paired with a soft hum. "I would like to think that all songs have some meaning, whether we know it or not. A...starman you say? Sounds kinda whimsical to me." He did talk a lot, but she hardly found that bothersome. Being lonely on her own, she could use a friendly face...or two. Or three. "Don't worry...it's all good. I am Chai. I've...been trying to get to know the area...mainly the packs. I'm...new to being on my own."

Messages In This Thread
RE: a lovely night for stargazing and poorly behaving - by Chai - February 03, 2019, 10:28 PM