Silverlight Terrace a lovely night for stargazing and poorly behaving
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
At first Atticus seemed undecided as he looked from one direction to the next. Or maybe he was just refreshing his memory...getting his bearings. Chai looked on with the patience of a saint. She was the one out of place in this brand new land. She would rely on him, contently letting him take the lead. And if they got lost along the way...well then at least they had each other.

After he made up his mind, she nodded. "I trust your judgement. You are all I got." She added in playfully. As he stepped in the direction he indicated, surely where Shadewood awaited them, she fell in line beside him. "Sounds good enough to me. It's already late as it is." Chai loathed the idea of having to sleep out in the open, exposed to the cold. She approached the base of hill, just large enough to block out the wind, if only slightly. Checking over her shoulder to see if her friend was following suit, she only began to move the snow away when he drew near. Soon after she hunkered down into a tight little ball of warm brown and cream fur, succumbing to sleep.

Messages In This Thread
RE: a lovely night for stargazing and poorly behaving - by Chai - March 07, 2019, 09:09 PM