Neverwinter Forest cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles
26 Posts
Ooc —
It counts? That's it? She gave him a sharp look for a moment, like she was about to say something about the way he handled the obviously cool thing she had shared about herself, but ended up proverbially biting her tongue. Tuya was a very proud girl when it came to her accomplishments as well as her family, and dismissing her in such a way wasn't going to win him any points.

..But no one's keeping score. he quipped, as if he read her mind. It seemed strange to Tuya that such things wouldn't matter; according to her own parents, the benefit of the pack was that the strongest wolves could find one-another, test their skills, become stronger and stronger, and eventually reach some kind of -- what was the word they used? Mastery? Ascendance?

Hmm, the girl sighed, losing a little bit of her luster, tilting her head and looking away at nothingness as she feigned some deep thought. Tuya would have never doubted her parent's word; if they said packs were for the strong, only the best, then that's what they were for. Whatever these guys were trying to do in this forest was different from that (as far as she could tell, judging from the laissez faire attitude he presented about it) and she wasn't sure it was the right fit.

How about.. she thought aloud, I go find your esteemed leader, Cyclone? I bet you I can find her before you can! She bumped him with her snout, abruptly returning to her exuberant and playful antics, and before he could respond she dashed away from him through the trees. C'mon Dash! I'll race you, and then you'll see, she thought, I'm no pushover!
Messages In This Thread
cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Tuya - February 04, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Dashiell - February 04, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Tuya - February 05, 2019, 12:43 AM
RE: cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Dashiell - February 05, 2019, 10:39 AM
RE: cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Tuya - February 05, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Dashiell - February 09, 2019, 09:59 AM
RE: cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Tuya - February 10, 2019, 07:55 PM
RE: cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Dashiell - February 16, 2019, 10:20 AM
RE: cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Tuya - February 26, 2019, 05:18 PM
RE: cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Dashiell - February 28, 2019, 07:59 AM
RE: cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles - by Tuya - March 09, 2019, 02:19 PM