Silver Creek Friends come and go but for once i wish they'd stay
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Lilah sighed softly and closed her eyes, internally yelling at herself for being so easy to read and so bad at hiding things. She reopened violet orbs and turned them to Harrison, allowing the fear and sadness to swim freely in their depths "Grey...that's what I named him. Cuz of his fur. The silent man that Grayson allowed to stay. I found him laying in the freezing cold before a storm, looking like be was going to go to sleep and pass away during the storm. I rescued him, brought him back here and didn't let him give up. I did my job as a woman and as a friend. Yet he vanished after I apologized for what happened during my heat, he looked so guilty and sad again and...I'm scared he went away to end his life" and there it was. She unloaded it onto Harrison's shoulders, except it wasn't the whole thing, she left out the part about how it had happened with Dash too. Every time there was chemistry and she truly enjoyed someones presence they left. 

As they walked some changes in the plants caught her eye. They turned toward something in the distance and she lifted her muzzle,sniffing and testing the moisture which grew with every step. "There's Definitely something warm ahead" she said.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Friends come and go but for once i wish they'd stay - by Lilah Silverback - February 28, 2019, 01:28 PM