Hushed Willows just resting my head
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
Well, it was good she wasn't busy. Her coming closer distracted him from saying anything, but, yes, company. Oh, sure, the Ostrega replied. He did lift his head up into a nod although his ears stayed back with an air of apprehension about him. Company.. he was rusty at that, too, although she seemed like the good sort. Radiated it, almost.

But seeing him now, and knowing Qilaq from even before meeting him, he hoped she had an inkling as to why he.. just was. Even in his last pack situations, he was usually in the role of a quiet outlier--or not there long enough to begin to flourish proper. He was.. a slow and steady sort sometimes.

As for his time here, he had no complaints. It was what he needed, balm to a weary, busted soul. It's.. it's peaceful. It has been good to me.. to heal, he said, dipping down his snout again though the rest of him did not sink so low as before again. Bit by ever-little bit, he let up some as he tried to get comfortable himself. I do want to stay.. for now, like to help hunt come spring. For you and for Lily's sake.. I feel like I owe you all that much, at least. For Qilaq and himself. This opportunity had brought them together and maybe without it, they would still be lost, or worse. He didn't mean to go anywhere any time soon, but maybe one day, some time down the road, his and Qilaq's future may be elsewhere? He didn't know. They had always stayed vaguely on the move. For now, he had a lot to unpack and unwind about still, and he did want to do that here.
Messages In This Thread
just resting my head - by Silas - February 06, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - February 09, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - February 12, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - February 23, 2019, 12:59 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - February 25, 2019, 12:24 AM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - March 06, 2019, 07:48 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - March 07, 2019, 01:21 AM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - March 17, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - March 25, 2019, 11:50 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - April 01, 2019, 04:51 AM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - April 15, 2019, 12:03 AM