Shadewood You’re sayin’ those words
58 Posts
Ooc — Tara
I'm good to fade here.

Amaya smiled, Phex was very encouraging when the gray girl expressed that she wasn’t sure. The other girl spoke of something that Amaya hadn’t even considered, learning all of the trades, a couple at least so that she could be able to help the pack in many areas. “I will remember that and maybe I will learn a couple of different trades. I want to help the pack as much as I can.” She had been a little worried about it all before but thanks to this conversation with Phex she felt a whole lot better about it all.

She felt like there was still a lot for her to learn but she had the basis by just having been a loner for most of her life.  She’d been able to perfect her hunting so maybe that was something she could do. Scouting as well was something to be considered since she knew her way around and how to navigate. There were so many possibilities that Amaya was having trouble trying to imagine them all but she wasn’t discouraged by that.

She was even considering trying something new. Maybe she would be good at that too. Time would tell but Amaya was willing to learn and that she felt was the most important thing.

“I think I will love it here,” she agreed, “But I will remember that in case I do have a problem. I’m really glad we had the chance to meet.” Amaya was feeling much more confident about her place in the pack.
Messages In This Thread
You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 07, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Amaya - February 07, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 07, 2019, 05:09 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Amaya - February 08, 2019, 10:34 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 10, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Amaya - February 12, 2019, 10:33 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 14, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Amaya - February 17, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 17, 2019, 01:24 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Amaya - February 19, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 20, 2019, 05:32 AM