Hushed Willows shed your travails
3 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
ooc. If I'm going about this incorrectly please let me know. I was a little vague on the location because I'm still getting my ball bearings straight with territories, but she is somewhere on the border between Felltree Marsh & Hushed Willows.

ic. Snow fell gently from the sky and slowly spread its cold pale hands across the Teekon Wilds. Within its whitened confines roamed a she-wolf intent on finding shelter. She had just traversed a decent swath of muck and ice and broken trees (known as Felltree Marsh to the initiated), brown up to her shivering elbows, and now all she could do was fantasize about finding a nice comfy hole to lie down in for the night.

A new hope sparked in her heart as the land she traversed came to an end, but she caught wind of an immediate claimed territory before her. A mix of uncertainty and relief settled in, but her desperation to find shelter pushed her to keep going despite conflicting feelings. Within moments she caught a glimpse of a wispy white grove ahead... like something from a dream. When suddenly it hit Rain. She had actually dreamed of being surrounded by willow trees. It was a very good dream and maybe a sign from the universe that she was headed in the right direction. But she thought it insane to expect any good to come from bothering an established pack.

She pondered for a moment but then remembered the growing night, creeping cold, and accumulating snow. Here goes nothing.. She sighed and began a timid pace along the borders, ever so often letting out a crooning Helloooo? while simultaneously thinking she was out of her own mind. Whatever comes, comes. Worst they can do is chew me up... With that thought her soft and searching greetings took on a timbre of unease, but she did not waver in the faith that the universe had brought her here intentionally.

Even if the intention was for her to get herself eaten by territortial wolves.
Messages In This Thread
shed your travails - by Sweet Rain - February 07, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: shed your travails - by Lily - February 07, 2019, 10:57 PM
RE: shed your travails - by Sweet Rain - February 08, 2019, 07:05 PM
RE: shed your travails - by Lily - February 09, 2019, 12:11 AM
RE: shed your travails - by Sweet Rain - February 09, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: shed your travails - by Lily - February 13, 2019, 11:14 PM