Ankyra Sound I was born to dance with two left feet
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Yami wasn't totally sure of what to do with herself now that she was part of this pack. It was her first real pack. Not that Moonspear wasn't a real pack, but she had been just a little girl there with no real responsibilities except to grow and learn and try not to set the territory on fire. It had always been understood that she was doing her growing and learning so she could one day be an asset to a pack, the way her older siblings were. But she had never quite reached that point, nor had she ever paid all that much attention to walking down the path that had been set for her.

She didn't like thinking of those days, but now that she was an adult and expected to be a helpful, hard-working member of a pack, Yami considered that she ought to have paid better attention and so now had to turn to those memories to try and find some idea of what to do now. Hunting was about all she could come up with. She was a decent hunter. Ripley had been teaching her how to hunt as well as how to defend herself while Tru had been teaching her how to charm others into hunting for her and defending her. Her tutelage in all areas had gone unfinished, but trying to hunt at least did make her appear busy.

So, that is what Yami was doing when she came across the woman. She had peered nervously at her for a minute or so from afar before swallowing her nerves and striding in for a meet and greet. It wasn't until Yami had come closer that her packmate's scarred, tattered face had turned and given her the full whammy. The Ostrega froze, her eyes popping open wide as she blurted, "Oh my god, what happened to you?" before she realized that that was an incredibly rude way to greet someone. Without missing a beat, she continued, "Do you need a healer? Are you in pain?" Because she'd totally been going there all along.

And on another note, what was up with these wolves all being scarred to ribbons? Was this a thing here? Was Yami going to end up looking the same? She didn't know how she felt about that...
Messages In This Thread
I was born to dance with two left feet - by Rosalyn - February 08, 2019, 01:49 PM
RE: I was born to dance with two left feet - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:09 PM
RE: I was born to dance with two left feet - by Rosalyn - February 11, 2019, 12:58 AM
RE: I was born to dance with two left feet - by Yami - February 12, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: I was born to dance with two left feet - by Rosalyn - February 13, 2019, 06:57 PM
RE: I was born to dance with two left feet - by Yami - February 14, 2019, 07:33 PM
RE: I was born to dance with two left feet - by Rosalyn - February 16, 2019, 10:42 AM
RE: I was born to dance with two left feet - by Yami - February 18, 2019, 07:55 PM
RE: I was born to dance with two left feet - by Rosalyn - February 19, 2019, 01:58 AM
RE: I was born to dance with two left feet - by Yami - February 26, 2019, 07:22 PM
RE: I was born to dance with two left feet - by Rosalyn - February 26, 2019, 08:16 PM
RE: I was born to dance with two left feet - by Yami - March 01, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: I was born to dance with two left feet - by Rosalyn - March 01, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: I was born to dance with two left feet - by Yami - March 09, 2019, 07:56 AM
RE: I was born to dance with two left feet - by Rosalyn - March 10, 2019, 05:19 PM