Deepwood Weald Everything not lost.
6 Posts
Ooc —
There was silence for a drawn moment, and then the boy spoke. The sound brought stillness to Mithas' mind and he drew in a deep breath even as the words spilled, as if considering how to handle the situation. He didn't want to admit that he'd fallen short in his hunt for their family. Their father hadn't given him much information to begin with (not that he could blame him for anything) and Mithas had been so filled with self-satisfied confidence that he'd drifted from the path. But he was here now, and wouldn't be leaving.

He didn't bother answering that question — because he was, at least in part, surprised that Marruz had won the day, but he was also quite bitter and his arrogance wouldn't let him say as much. So instead the boy took control of the situation and said, They've been here a while, he assumed by their scent, but the way Mithas spoke made it appear as if he'd known of their location. Indicating (falsely but with conviction) that they were on equal footing after all.

I did not get their leader's name. Call them here so I may introduce myself. He commanded, and finally looked at his brother with the grim expression of an impatient executioner - save for the glimmer of mischief he could never shake. The subtle smirking curve upon the corners of his mouth.
Messages In This Thread
Everything not lost. - by Mithas - February 08, 2019, 09:36 PM
RE: Everything not lost. - by Marruz - February 08, 2019, 10:09 PM
RE: Everything not lost. - by Mithas - February 12, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: Everything not lost. - by Marruz - February 12, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: Everything not lost. - by Mithas - February 12, 2019, 09:03 PM
RE: Everything not lost. - by Marruz - February 12, 2019, 11:14 PM