Duck Lake so i made for the creek, where she and i did meet
53 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He had no idea who this dude was, but Akatosh had started to recognize the howl.  Like what the heck, dude, go bug someone else.  Go away!  This time Akatosh hadn't been too far away patrolling the borders so he stomped over them and into that direction to go tell the dude to piss off because he was being annoying and this wasn't his pack so either join or shove off. 

He arrived on the scene scowling and probably more annoyed than he had right to be.  Ugh. Why do you keep coming back over here to bug us? Aren't you bored yet?  He didn't care what the heck he came here, why he was hurt, why he had the meat there.  That dude wasn't anyone he cared about at all so he had no interest in knowing any answers.  Just go away, wow would that be so hard.  Akatosh had no clue why Aria didn't just tell him to buzz off too.  She should.  Duh.

He looked between them periodically, probably equally accusatory.  She should totally quit fraternizing with weirdo strangers that kept annoying the pack.  From his understanding, that wasn't the kind of thing you did, though he did think back to when he ran across his own father and that suspicious lady.
Messages In This Thread
so i made for the creek, where she and i did meet - by Thorn - February 09, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: so i made for the creek, where she and i did meet - by Akatosh - February 09, 2019, 10:12 PM