Ankyra Sound you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts.
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Damn. Her ploy didn't appear to have worked. Raleska didn't miss a beat in claiming that sharks were actually bigger than wolves and cougars, which left Yami wondering again. Maybe a ram might stump her? Rams were only on the mountains right? Not on the shores?

Before Yami could make the attempt though, the girl was demonstrating how sharks could snap their jaws. Because that was somehow necessary. She flinched in spite of herself and glared at the girl, who seemed to derive pleasure from her aggravation. Somehow knowing this didn't help her calm her temper at all. She was right back to considering the ass chomp again, especially as something called a seal was brought into play now.

God fucking damnit.

"I know what a seal is," Yami said, rolling her eyes. Hopefully it was a convincing show because she actually had no idea. She wasn't about to admit it this time, though. "And how could she see it if they live in the water? Did she go underwater to watch?" she asked, now trying to make Raleska feel stupid about something and while crossing her fingers that seals were also some kind of fish and that neither were able to actually come up on land to do battle in view of wolves.
Messages In This Thread
you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 11, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 14, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 17, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 18, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - March 10, 2019, 09:33 AM