Shadewood the blinding light that plagues their dreams
i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
42 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
Private 
i am so sorry i take 500 years to do anything @Morgan ;;;;;;; relationship devloping thread <3
life in shadewood was relaxing. although she spent most of her time asleep, velvet finds herself actually enjoying the company of the wolves of which she shares the space with. the canines of shadewood are not only proud, but work as one unit. as if they could all read eachothers minds, something connected the group moreso than any other. the very lifeblood that flows through every living thing is shared amongst all of them--
or that's what she believed, anyway.

the man she came here with: that coffee-colored, weird-talking, handsome, fluffy looking thing-- she had found herself enjoying his company moreso than she had thought she would. what was supposed to be a one-time fling had turned into something she... almost wanted to nurture, turn into something more-- but she won't admit that to herself.
not yet.
for now, she tilts her crown towards the heavens and calls towards him, requesting his presence, if he so desired her company as well.
Messages In This Thread
the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Velvet - February 10, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Morgan - February 13, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Velvet - February 20, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Morgan - February 20, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Velvet - February 20, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Morgan - February 20, 2019, 03:30 PM