Shadewood the blinding light that plagues their dreams
"My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

He loved how she greeted him, ran over him like a panther who decided he was allowed to be in her wicked presence. She was so catty for a dog! But just as he laid a cheek on her slender and slinking spine while she warped around him, she vanished to seat just before him. He wanted to cuddle the hell outta her- feel like it’s been too long. 

But she spoke-
and it stuck his heart in place like he’d been shot. 

Pregnant? 

Wait... you sayin I’m a daddeh?” His southern rumble came before him like some seeking revolver’s nuzzle. “How you know?” He was in all effect afraid that this was some hoax, that the gurl was prancing him, but his blockhead tried piecing things together on his own, for once. “This why you been hidin’ so much, Vetty? Honest I been lookin’ for ya..” Concern sprang into his searching golds, a prayer bleeding from his mind for what? For it to be true? For it NOT to be true?? What did he know about being a dad?

Messages In This Thread
the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Velvet - February 10, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Morgan - February 13, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Velvet - February 20, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Morgan - February 20, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Velvet - February 20, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Morgan - February 20, 2019, 03:30 PM