Shadewood the blinding light that plagues their dreams
i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
42 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
the affection-- though briefly-- was returned. she would have allowed him more time, but the anxiety in her gut all this time had actually turned out to be something more-- something a little more *alive.* and just like that, morgan's expression sharply changed as a hint of disbelief riddled his face-- it tasted a little nervous, too. what looked to be a short panic overtook her mate-- settling down with his speech slowing as all the dots came together in his head.

with a whimper, her ears slicked back before answering him. ,,yeah, that's what i'm saying,'' she tried to remain as stable as she could though being pregnant was something she never thought she'd experience: that was never the *goal* of her endeavors. she hadn't the first clue about nurturing another life and the role of a mother was one of utmost importance-- she started slurring about a memory that she must have caught in the musty air, like a dust particle stuck to the glaze over her eyes; of all of her encounters this was the one that mattered the most. ,,i've been so exhausted and sick, i've stayed away from everyone in hopes that maybe it would go away to prevent an outbreak but upon closer inspection, it seems this is the type of sickness that develops into something more tangible.''
Messages In This Thread
the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Velvet - February 10, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Morgan - February 13, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Velvet - February 20, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Morgan - February 20, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Velvet - February 20, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Morgan - February 20, 2019, 03:30 PM