Shadewood the blinding light that plagues their dreams
"My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me."
90 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

He damn near flopped right then and there. How long had they been foolin’ around?? Shit..it would feel like forever at this point, but this was something different. They must have caught her in the very beginning of her estrus and stopped it relatively quick- no wonder why he hadn’t noticed. Then she had been gone...

How...how far long you think you is, babehgurl?” he asked, nearing her and seeing how on the brink her own hysteria was. Last thing he needed was his woman being uncomfortable. Now he really had to up his work! Fresh food, fresh water, she wasn’t goin nowhere! 
Shuffling up closer to her, he rubbed a shaggy cheek against the side of her own, moreso wanting to simply hug her forever at this point. 

I don’t want you goin nowhere unless’n you need to, Vetty. Don’t want nobody touchin’ you less it’s one of them healin gurls, and they best not be trying to gay all over you, neither.” He remembered in his posse there was a woman who’d cheated on her man with a nurse who’d actually been a secret lover! That shook everybody, and Dutch didn’t know whether to kill the woman or chase her out or ask her to gay up his girl with him. Was a mess, and Cry didn’t need that kinda mess on his paws right now. “Really not trying to lose my shit right now, babeh, but I love you, okay? You gone be a great Ma; you already a great woman. Half tha fight right there.

Messages In This Thread
the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Velvet - February 10, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Morgan - February 13, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Velvet - February 20, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Morgan - February 20, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Velvet - February 20, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Morgan - February 20, 2019, 03:30 PM