Shadewood the blinding light that plagues their dreams
i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
42 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
with a light chuckle, morgan's presence soothed her nerves; little by little, his company and comfort eased her nervousness until it all but completely melted away. pressing herself into his plush fur with a very un-caninelike purr before sighing into him. he seemed almost just as nervous as she was: spitting out words and questions at every turn, doing his best to comfort her while also trying not to collectively lose his shit on his own. with a lick placed on his muzzle, her soft voice quelled the rapid inquries at their ending. ,,i'm okay right now, thank you though,'' she pushed herself closer to him, taking in all his comfort.
Messages In This Thread
the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Velvet - February 10, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Morgan - February 13, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Velvet - February 20, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Morgan - February 20, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Velvet - February 20, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Morgan - February 20, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: the blinding light that plagues their dreams - by Velvet - March 15, 2019, 07:06 PM